Launching a crowdfunding campaign does not automatically mean success, but is a very powerful first step for entrepreneurs to begin with their ventures. Crowdfunding brings to the table much more than cash – it is a powerful way for the entrepreneurs to learn about their product, their potential clients, and about running a business in general.
While there isn’t one single recipe that can determine success when it comes to running a successful campaign, being prepared is what can get you ahead. There are tips and tricks that can make your campaign more successful and analyzing other success stories can give you a good insight on what works and what doesn’t.
As a multi-billion dollar (and growing) industry, crowdfunding offers unlimited opportunities for investors, backers, entrepreneurs and their teams. Where there is so big value added, the competition is also growing. To up your game, spend some time to learn the fundamentals in order to be well-prepared and to set yourself to success before you even launch.
- “What is Crowdfunding?
- The JOBS Act’s definition of “crowdfunding,” “crowdfunding platforms,” and “emerging growth companies”
- How to get up to $1 million through crowdfunding;
- The risks and rewards of taking advantage of crowdfunding;
- Intellectual property protection;
- Choosing a crowdfunding platform;
- SEC Title IV Regulation A – how does this work?
- Indiegogo vs Kickstarter;
- State-level crowdfunding;
- How to stay on the right side of the law when soliciting funds;
- How to identify and deal with reliable crowdfunding platforms and companies;
- How businesses owned by women and minorities can raise new capital, as well as those now shut out of the capital markets (restaurants, day-care centers and others ignored by finicky venture capitalists and skittish bankers);
- How investors can identify opportunities, avoid fraud, perform due diligence, and then make an intelligent investment.
- And more.”
Course description: “The Crowdfund Academy is YOUR step-by-step video guide, walking you through EXACTLY how to crush your Kickstarter campaign.
The strategies and hacks covered in the detailed videos come from over 101 campaigner interviews, dozens of Kickstarter case studies and numerous crowdfunding clients to bring the most robust, actionable and proven strategies for crowdfunding success straight to you.
The Academy instantly provides you with a proven template and timeline to keep your campaign preparation on schedule and force you to hit deadlines and deliver on the all-important activities which help you make MORE money.
The high octane course begins 3 months prior to launching your Kickstarter and covers ANY and EVERYTHING you need to do before you hit that launch button.”
Course description: “So you want to run a crowdfunding campaign. You’ve got an idea that is ready to grow and take flight. You want to crowdfund your venture and do it right, but time and money are precious to you. We get that. We understand that time is your most valuable resource and the only thing you can’t replace.
That is why we want to offer what we see as most valuable: help you save your most precious entity of time, by being super efficient at organising and running your crowdfunding campaign! We’ve done the hard yards researching, learning, finding out what works and what doesn’t, even spending the money on services that didn’t work so we could have a first-hand angle, Now we want to impart all this knowledge onto you.
Enrolling in our course will allow you to maximise your time most efficiently, whilst not skipping a single step or getting stuck along the way. Together let’s create your most successful crowdfunding campaign – today’s the day.”
Course description: “Answer the following questions to yourself:
- Do you have a dream business that you’ve always wanted to crowdfund?
- Would you like to raise the highest possible amount of money for your business from crowdfunding, with the minimum amount of risk?
- Would you like to get things done faster for your crowdfunding project, in less time?
- Would you like to learn a cost-effective method that is the favorite of hundreds of businesses like yourself?
- If you found something that gave you all these benefits, would you like to get started with it right away?
If you’ve said yes to any of these 5 questions, you’ve come to the right place!
Course description: “This crowdfunding course can be broken down to 3 main objectives.
- Research and Prelaunch
- Building phase of pulling together content and creating digital assets
- Launch- game time baby!
You should take this crowdfunding course if you don’t want to waste weeks of your life trying to figure out what works. I’ve used this process on dozens of crowdfunding campaigns and others have used this same process (coached by me) to crowdfund their own ideas and products.”
Course description: “This training is for creators and entrepreneurs like you who want to know more about sourcing money from the crowd to fund your projects and ventures.
It is also for supporters and investors who want to know what it means to fund a project or venture you’re passionate about and make the world a better place.”
Course description: “This course provides the process you need to identifying the real benefits crowdfunding can deliver and to build a solid and executable plan to make your campaign a success.
This method has helped raise hundreds of thousands of pounds in crowdfunding success and you can use it too.
Video supported by course notes and downloadable resources provide all you need to build the winning crowdfunding campaign that is right for your business or your project.
Applicable to all forms of crowdfunding campaign including equity, this rigorous and repeatable program unpacks why crowdfunding is different and what you need to know to get the most from it. It provides a structured and logical approach to building a campaign that will help you crowdfund to win!”
Crowdfunding will have a key role in the future. Be prepared, learn more about it and share this knowledge with your network so together we all can build businesses in a better way!